Shadows of the Dragon Throne
Imperial Library in Házig Azság
- Utasai, the study of the People of the Empire. This will include the lists and discussions of historic personages, an examination of the races that compose empire, their culture as well as portraits of personages of significance for those of use blessed to live under the benificiant rule of His Imperial Majesty, Kyrak Khar the Undreaming, High Lord and Master of the of the Endless Skies.
- Helyek Drakyris or the Geography of Drakyris, from the Blade sharp Peaks of the Borotva Mountains to the Deep forest of the Árnyék-Kez dőlap, you will learn of the undreamed marvels of it’s lakes and rivers, variey and diversity of it’s cities as it reflects the mydrid of races that populate the empire and their own unique cultures.
- Ad Ojgok or the study of the Wonders of Drakyris There in you will find the empire’s structure, it’s cultures, it’s treasures, and it’s history. We will examine the institutions that are the pillars of the Dragon Throne as well as Phillosophies that make this the Last Great Empire.
- Dhar’Korith Den The Unspoken Dream Herein lay the secrets that only the master of the Dragon Throne might presume to ponder
- Arim-vem, The low knowledge Here you will find the common wit and wisdom of the citizens of the empire. Their superstitious belief, their low tales, the sillatious events they find fascinating.